[mpeg2] Fw: Re: Sensory PC104 MPEG2 Encoder

Thanks for finding that - much appreciated.  I had a look at the code but I
guess it wasn't quite close enough....

Has anyone had any experience with MPEG2 encoding with a StreamMachine based
card?  They have some
reference designs for some very interesting projects....  I was just curious
if anyone has heard any good and/or bad
things about this CODEC.

Thanks!

Mark