[mpeg2] Re: docs

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 07:43:03PM +0200, mocm@convergence.de wrote:
> I have a primitiv MPEG cutting program in the mpegtools that come with
> the DVB card drivers at linuxtv.org. You can give it a filesize and it
> will cut the MPEG file along GOP boundaries into the approximate size.
> In the code you can see how to find the boundaries. I don't do
> anything special for sound, just trusting in good enough muxing :).

Ooh!  Excellent.  I'll go check this out.  Once I'm done, I'll probably
hook it up with mpeg2dec and toss in a little glade to give buttons and a
scroll bar.  :)

As long as the file is sane and the audio is sync'd when I'm done, I don't
care how it happened.  :P

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index