[mpeg2] Need help with MPEG-encoder and buffering

Hi, i'm working with KFIR mpeg encoder under Windows and I need some help.

When i encode the videosignal the library send me data whenever the amount of encoded data is about 270kB. Because I use low bitrate (under 1Mbit/s) this means every 2-3 second. And this is not very good for "realtime" video processing.

My question is: Is it possible that the kfir library send data more frequently ?

My thanks for every help.

                                                                                        Martin Jankovic

Contact: e-mail: jankovic@maindata.sk, xsisox@szm.sk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index