[mpeg2] Re: Kfir driver compilation problem

"Karasik, Vitaly" wrote:

> Of course, my kernel has module support enabled [ I see a lot of modules by
> "lsmod", for example]

Whether your current running kernel is configured for modules or not is
immaterial.  You need the kernel sources installed, and _that_ has to be
configured for modules.

> May be someone has binaries for RH 7.2 [ or 7.1, 7.0, ...]?

What use is that?  There are already two different official kernels for
RH 7.2, and of course you can download and install any other kernel you
want.  Best that you learn to build the modules yourself, so you don't
have to depend on others to rebuild the module for you every time you
get a new kernel.

> Is Kfir card only one card with MPEG2 supported in LINUX?

For a reasonable price, yes.  The only other ones I know of are in the
$1500-2000 range.
--
= MPEG articles: http://tangentsoft.net/video/mpeg/
=