[mpeg2] help needed on kfir1 problems of jerks and resolutions.

Hi,

We are currently using kfir1 encoder and we have also
used the drivers from  http://www.linuxtv.org/download/mpeg2/
1.
      We have observed some jerks/breaks in the video and also
the
     resolution. We are using a 10 Base T Network.
      We have observed that the Windows version of it is OK,
      but the LINUX version has a problem.Is there some extra
care
      to be taken for LINUX. Or it that the way we are using on
      LINUX is different.
      I am using Netstream decoder card and streaming the
encoded
      kfir1 MPEG2 video over the network.

2.  The kfir1 initialiazation takes precisely 10 seconds.
      Can this be reduced.

3.  Is there any documentation available, or some may have
created
      some tips on the usage of kfir1 driver.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestion on this.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Home | Main Index | Thread Index