[mpeg2] Re: mpeg2 kfir audio problem

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 03:33:50AM +0530, nimeesh wrote:
>  Hi ,
>
>   i'm using kfir encoder on linux.
>
>   I observed one thing that approx. after one day , i get an corrupted audio
>   data in the captured file(no player can decode it)
>   if i read the data continuously.
>
>   Is it some problem with driver or it's a system specific issue??
>
>   Or any thing else???

I would see if the console or system logs show anything unusual when the
capture is going on, particularly messages about IRQs.

Another thing to try would be to attach a 486 fan or similar to the Kfir
chip.  This fixed corruption problems that I was having, though in that
case they occurred after a much shorter time and video was affected too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index