[mpeg2] Re: Oops inserting the kfir module

Hi Bram,

thanks for the info...

After realizing that I was using a wrong binary microcode, I was able to
compile the cvs head and to insert the module.

However, the cvs seems to be quite old too, and saa7113.c still includes
linux/malloc.h which breaks the compilation (at least in my redhat
kernel). Maybe someone with cvs access should commit a fix (a trivial
#ifdef should be enough).
BTW, the latest commit seems to be on December 2002... Is the driver
development stopped?

Anyway, the driver seems to work well, but when I remove the kfir module
I sometime obtain random oopses... After re-reading the faq, I tried to
remove all the usb related modules, and the problem seems to be fixed...
Did anyone have similar problems? And (most important) was he able to
solve them?

                        Thanks,
                                Luca

Home | Main Index | Thread Index