[vdr] Re: latest dvb driver

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > The latest CVS driver switches channels better than ever before on my
> > version 1.3 cards. In 24 hours (where channels were switched every 20 seconds)
> > there was only one case where VDR had to do a retry - and then succeeded.
>
> how about putting the latest, most stable driver on your page again? i
> think people like to download the latest vdr and a known to work driver
> from the same site. at least i do. ;-)

Current snapshots of the driver can be found at

   http://www.linuxdvb.tv/download

(thanks to Henning Holtschneider <hh@holtschneider.com>).

I guess I'll remove the driver from my site completely, since the current
CVS driver appears to work pretty good. The only thing I will provide is that
small patch that makes play_iframe() work with VDR files.

Klaus