[vdr] Re: Geode SP1SC10 : the perfect platform for VDR ?

Hi,

you are right...but unfortunately these reference platforms tend to be quite
expensive, because of the missing mass production. In their news (from NS)
you can read:

"... The SP1SC10 is priced at $2,000 and includes a sample platform and
software..."

IMHO you could save a lot of money using any kind of freely available book
PC (like MSI-6107 or similar)...

Best regards,

Rolf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index