[vdr] Performanceproblem with vdr on Linux 2.4.4, reiserfs, raid5

Hi,

could someone with a 2 or 3 DVB card system use vmstat and look how the
cpu usage is during 2 concurrent recordings and one playback, please?

I have noticed that the cpu usage goes up to 100 % on my 700 MHz Duron
system. The cpu time is used by bdflush. It would be interesting for me
to see how much cpu is used on other systems.

I also noticed that with VDR 0.84 and the driver downloaded from the vdr
homepage last sunday there are occassional dropouts in live viewing.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index