[vdr] Re: DVD Language

Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:

> [...]

I don't have a box with a DVB to play with during the week at the
moment, so this will have to wait until the weekend.

You could also try to enable DVDDEBUG in dvbapi.c and send me the
output, in the hope that this might help to determine whats going wrong.
I has a quick look at the source and nothing jump out at me as the
probable cause.

Andreas

> Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index