[vdr] AW: Re: VDR and analogue video in/out

Hello Steve,

>OK - well in my case its not attractive to buy a DVB-S card when I can
>receive almost no English language broadcasts with it.  It would be hard
>to justify to buy the card purely for display of MPEG video.
agreed on that. But afaik Sky is supposed to make Videoguard CAMs available
in 2002 due to EU-legislation. There are already some pictures on the net of
those. So, although not being finally sure about that, it should be possibly
to get the Sky/BBC-channels with VDR then.

>Steve

Best,
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index