[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.96

> > We could keep a clean setup menu only with options which
> > need to be changed at runtime and we could introduce more config
> > options (like the speed settings) so that the user can adjust VDR
> > to his needs.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I think, this is a good solution.

one thing i have not understood so far:

VDR i a program/system that is installed and administered
by semi/pros. because of it.s ease of use my girl friend
loves to watch TV (and her recordings) with VDR.

BUT: i did install it, and it was me who changed the
channellisting, and programmed the remote control.....

and i do the fine tuning of the system. and (most of the
time) i now what i.m doing. ;))

and i would love to have more configurable features
(eg. changeable ff multiplikators, different colors...).
i don.t mind having a BIG setup file.

noone who thinks what i think??

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller