[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, first try

Great !

> A directory browser to select the filename can be added later,
> too.
Maybe we should integrate auto mounting of /dev/cdrom  ; calling mplayer
with *.avi ; *.asf and *.mpg if any of them exist on /cdrom ; and finally
dismount /dev/cdrom ...

What do you think ?

I guess playing from CD is what is needed !?

Although a "directory browser" would also do, because you can select the AVI
from CD-ROM, too.
But the above mentioned script would be implemented much easier !?

Finally i must admit that i haven't tested your patch, because at the moment
i have not installed the version 0.96 :-/ But I'll surely do these days ...

> Download the patch at
> http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-0.96-mplayer-alpha.diff.gz
>
> Have fun.
>
> --