[vdr] Re: Up-To-Date Astra 19.2E Radio channel list.

Am Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2001 22:04 schrieben Sie:
> > You CAN record digi radio channels with VDR...
> > just use 8191 (or any other "black" videopid) as the vpid for those radio
> > channels. No idea if the recordings could be smaller without any vpid at
> > all.
> Ah - thank you very much !!! - I (and iīm sure) many other People donīt
> know this method...

Well I just tried that after downloading a channel list (in VDR
channels.conf-Format!) from http://www.dxandy.de/cgi-bin/dvbchan.pl
This link is also present on the vdr homepage ;)

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index