[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Left and right audio swapped on Siemens DVB-S?

Could this be a feature of SCART connection ?

I remember in the old days where mono sound where on TV and broadcast
that you could connect only one audio input.

Something like LEFT or MONO if RIGHT is not connected (or the opposit,
if it is what you heard).

There must be something in SCART standard that tells the TV Set if only
one audio connection
then it is MONO and transmit the MONO signal on both channels.
(it used to work like this)

Patrick.