[vdr] Re: Drivers cannot be unloaded

Am Montag, 8. Oktober 2001 16:10 schrieben Sie:
> does anybody else experience the problem that after VDR exits (regardless
> of gracefully, watchdogged or ungracefully) often, some of the modules
> (especially dvb) have a usage count of 38 and therefore cannot be
> unloaded/reloaded anymore.
>
> I'm experiencing this since I moved to VDR 0.96 and the drivers that are
> needed for that (from the first version that Klaus recommends till the
> ones from 02.10.>2001).

Try the latest DVB driver's CVS snapshot (available on Klaus' page as well).
I don't experience any problems for some weeks now and I am updating the
DVB-CVS quite frequently (one a week at least)

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index