[vdr] Re: Programming VDR over Web

Am 9.10.2001 um 15:01 schrieb Carsten Koch:

> why do you need vdr support to read, list or delete files and
> directories on the vdr machine?

I don't mean file access. I mean the functions VDR already provide via the
OSD.

> If the vdr machine and the web server are the same machine,
> these are local files.

Right, but VDR is responsible for the video directory. With this logic the
SVDRP command lste is superfluous.

> I believe it would be an unnecessary burden on vdr to provide
> file access functions over the net.

No, no direct file access. Access to the recordings from VDR, exactly the
same funktions as in the recordings menu.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index