[vdr] Re: MP3 extention: release 8 available

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2001 21:25 schrieben Sie:
> I'm proud to announce a new release of my MP3 extention for VDR.
> This release includes major improvements!

Great;) Can you provide a patch from version 8 against version 7? I have a
quite patches vdr right now (6 or 7 different patches i guess;) ) and I think
I'd be able to integrate a version 7->8 patch into it. But not from scratch
again, please ;)))))

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index