[vdr] Problems using 2 Irdeto CI's

Hi,

i got a Problem using 2 ALLCAM CI's. I want to use 2 Irdeto Allcam CI's in a
Media Server with two DVB-s Cards, with my PW Card and the PW Card from my
parents. My Problem now is, i can't record 2 PW Channels, or Record one
Channel an view an other one. Why?
I have configured DVB-s Card one as Primary card with CI and PW Card, and
DVB-s two as secondary card with CI and PW card. All PW Channels configured
to use CI 2. If i record a channel on PW, an switch to an other PW channel,
VDR gives me the errormessage the he can't start the transfermode.
But he don't need the Transfermode.....
If I configure one in exaple on PW Channel to use CI 2 for decoding, and
make a copy of this channel for using CI 1, i got a Picture on the CI 2
channel but not on the CI 1 configured channel.
And if I put the Allcan on DVB-s card one in the upper pcmcia slot in the ci
Interface, all free to air channels turn to black, and if i use the lower ci
slot, all free to air channels work.
What do i wrong?

Greetings, Niko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index