[vdr] Re: Problems using 2 Irdeto CI's

> VDR gives me the errormessage the he can't start the transfermode.
> But he don't need the Transfermode.....
> If I configure one in exaple on PW Channel to use CI 2 for decoding, and
> make a copy of this channel for using CI 1, i got a Picture on the CI 2
> channel but not on the CI 1 configured channel.
> And if I put the Allcan on DVB-s card one in the upper pcmcia slot in the
> ci
> Interface, all free to air channels turn to black, and if i use the lower
> ci
> slot, all free to air channels work.

The other Problem is,that VDR isnīt able to use 2 CDīs at different CArdīs at the Moment.
Klaus sayed (itīs some time ago) that he will implemt this if this is possible (Driver).

What does happen, of you set the ca-Parameter to 0 ? - then you should able to watch the Primary CARD - and if itīs connected to a CI - you should be able to watch PW

But as i know - The driver requires the CAM at the card with the highest ID-Number... otherwise the system donīt work right....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index