[vdr] channel switching (extern)?

Hi all
today I have experimented the whole day with VDR and  DVB
latest status is that I have compiled VDR 0.96 with the options
remote=KBD and DEBUG_OSD=1
I have done this too (from one on this ML):
with thisin  /etc/modules.conf:

  alias	char-major-81	videodev
  alias char-major-81-0	dvb
  alias char-major-250	dvb
  options dvb		init_chan=2 pids_off=0 readfirm=1
  below	saa7146_core	tuner tda8083 L64781 stv0299 VES1820 VES1893
  above	saa7146_core	saa7146_v4l

so, it was the first time I saw something of the menu (on PC in
window); - at the outside TV is N-tv and intern on PC Display is
another channel (I can switch it, but on TV nothing changes)
perhaps this was always the reason, that device is busy
------------------
VDR version 0.96 started
 VDR vdr[1702]: loading /video/setup.conf
 VDR vdr[1702]: loading /video/channels.conf
 VDR vdr[1702]: probing /dev/ost/frontend0
 VDR vdr[1702]: ERROR: /dev/ost/demux0: Device or resource busy....
--------------------------
on the extern video is always only the channel that ist loaded with
make insmod and vdr starts with the channel, that is at first at
channels.config
(I have modified channels.config so that N-tv is at first too, but
nothing has changed...always Device or resource busy....

TIA

CIAO
Ewald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index