[vdr] Re: ERROR (dvbapi.c,3173): Bad file descriptor

axelgruber3@gmx.de(Axel Gruber)  12.10.01 23:42

Once upon a time Axel Gruber shaped the electrons to say...

>> Hi all
>> now nearly about 2 Weeks I am trying to get vdr to work (with
>> different versions of vdr and dvb).
>> I have tried all the instructions of the ML, and in the end it is
>> always the same:

>>   ERROR (dvbapi.c,3173): Bad file descriptor
>I geht this error message sometimes - for example: is the data in the
>recording-Stream is wrong...

maybe quote some lines of the source code specified by the number
The line number may vary from release and patch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index