[vdr] Re: a/v sync

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> >Does that happen on recordings from all channels
> >or just specific channels?
>
> Can't say because i record only ARD+ZDF+WDR :-)
> It occurs namely on records made with the budget card
> (but not only)
> As i wrote: there seems frames to be dropped.
> As more "living" is in the scene as worse it becomes.
>
> What do have had in mind?

I am observing similar problems when I play back Pro7 recordings
with AC3 sound.
Apparently, you are not doing the same.

>From your description, it sounds like you are having a bandwidth
problem. Are you getting any error messages during recording?
I assume you have DMA enabled and there is not a lot of other
activity on your system?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index