[vdr] Re: epg2timers, start_time_safety_margin added

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 09:35:35PM +0200, Carsten Koch wrote:
> Matthias Weingart wrote:
> >
> > I did some changes in epg2timers, a safety_time for the starttime
> > and some new channels.
>
> What if you program a timer for, say, January 1st, 00:01h?

The year is not included in the epg-data, so it is just going back to 23:59.
And the next_day seems to be examined (i hope). But I think there
can be a problem with timers starting at 6:00, it can happen that this timer
is executed the wrong day. I did no deeper look into that already. (This
should also happen with the stop time margin too - it can happen that vdr
is recording a whole day - if it stops at around 6:00?)
 I am not sure with this, just some ideas...

        Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index