[vdr] Recording programes followin one another from the same channel

Hi

when trying to record programmes following one another there is a problem
that vdr stops the recording at the end of the first timer and re-enters the
recording mode just after that. This will always cause a few seconds lost
between the two recordings.
No problem if there is a commercial break between the two programmes but on
channels like ProSieben there is often not.
My suggestion is that vdr looks if overlapping timers are programmed on the
same channel and writes the dvb data to the two recording files simultaneusly.

I have no idea about coding such a thing but I think this would be a nice to
have feature that is usefull for others, too.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index