[vdr] Re: Log of Timer Bug

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  17.10.01 18:42

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>Carsten Koch wrote:

>>> Apparently VDR "sees" the correct time.
>>
>> Yes, but why does it think that it should start a 23:15h timer at
>> 23:37:56h?

>Well, that's what we need to find out ;-)

>What appears to be a little irritating is that the title was "Die
>Wochenshow - Classics". There was no such programme at that time on
>Sat.1 yesterday. Shouldn't that rather have been "Die Harald Schmidt
>Show"? Of course, the file name of the timer can be any string, but I
>assume you would have chosen the proper name here.

Dummy question:
Was the day of week correct?
Once i found that the timer was started at the wrong day of week.
(Did not pay attention if the time was right)

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //

Home | Main Index | Thread Index