[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Control a 2nd DVB-Card

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:56:01 +0200, Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
wrote:

> I donīt thing this is so easy - what to do if you have 3 or 4 cards ?

Then you have to change through all der cards. :)

> I think the best way is to use different Instances for each card -
> so you have 2 Primary interfaces...

Then you have the problem that a free card cannot be used automatically
for recording. This prevents me to configure two instances, one with 3
cards and one with 1 card. I have very often the situation of 3
concurrent recordings, but occassionally I would like to do a second
replay.

> "Die Zeit ist das Feuer in dem wir verbrennen"

Ack. :)

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index