[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 04:44:57PM +0200, Koch, Steffen wrote:
> anything from 010921 should do
> IMO Klaus is using this version...

Well, I have tried it, also with the little patch included on the VDR
dowload page, BUT it goes very well on the first channel switch (and on
DVD too), but then I got dvbapi.c errors (if I remember right, something
like device or resource busy and the panic/error, not able to set pid
for channel). And as I have read, I am not the only one with that
problem...

I had wrote to Ralph with that problem report, but didn't receive a
solution: he is really busy to give us such a great driver, and it's not
a driver bug as ntuxzap works perfectly for me...

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index