[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

Jens Hauser wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > maybe my problem was discussed over and over again - I wasn't able to
 > find a solution for my problem:
 >
 > While playing a DVD audio and video seem to be no longer in sync
after > half an
 > hour playing, sometimes directly after starting replay. Is there any fix
 > availabel for that problem or does noone else have this problem at all?

Good news: there is a solution, Bad news: it's still to experimental to
be included in the normal VDR releases.
The patch for vdr-0.96 is at:
<http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-0.96-as6.patch.gz>

I'm currently rewriting most of the audio/video sync stuff to be more
stable and clean. So hopefully, this will make it into one of the next
vdr releases.

Andreas

 > Best regards,
 > Jens Hauser