[vdr] EPG times on the "Oeffentlich Rechtiche" channels

Is it just me or are the timestamps in the EPG data of the German
channels like BR3, Hessen3 etc. ("Dritte Programme der Öffentlich
Rechtlichen"), including the ARD all off by one hour??
It would appear that they have turned the clock back TWO hours
instead of one when switching to "winter time" - or am I missing
something here?

Klaus