[vdr] Re: mp3 support (was Re: mplayer support)

Am Montag, 29. Oktober 2001 20:20 schrieben Sie:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm sure this question has been asked many times but I didn't find it in
>
> the
>
> > archive. I want to play divx movies from cd. I read that you can use
>
> mplayer
>
> > for doing that. do I need to pass a special option when compiling mplayer
>
> or
>
> > VDR? and do I need a patch for VDR? have the file vdr-all-patches.tar.gz
>
> here
>
> > but I don't see a mplayer.c file.
> >
> > thank you
> > tobi
>
> hi ...
>
> make MPLAYER=1 when compiling vdr
> and for Mplayer:
> read docs/dvb
>
> mfg Johannes

thx, but how do I enable the mp3 support? did: make MP3SUPPORT=1 but I don't
see a mp3 menu in VDR. how can I play mp3s? why aren't these patches
documented? or will that be in version 1.0?

thanks again
tobi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index