[vdr] Re: mp3 support (was Re: mplayer support)

Am Montag, 29. Oktober 2001 21:14 schrieben Sie:
> I think that I use the correct vdr version. the download link was posted
> some days ago here in the mailinglist. but I didn't know about muempf.de.
> I'll check that out and come back when I doesn't work :)

You have to set up mp3sources.conf correctly. See the mp3sources.conf.example
file! The third parameter indicates "needs mounting". See mount.sh.example
and vdr --help (for -m)

Greetz,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index