[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one; mplayer.sh

Hi,

on my vdr installation I had problems with the mplayer.sh as shown in the
text below.
The problem was that, while pressing the blue button, the shell (mplayer.sh)
was killed but not mplayer itself.

My solution for that was to insert an 'exec' before the mplayer start to let
the shell process become the mplayer process.

exec $MPLAYER $OPTS -vc $VC "$FILE"

Now it's working fine for me.

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index