[vdr] Re: VDR recording -> Audio CD?

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 11:28:40PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 10:14:28PM +0000, Dave Chapman wrote:
> > I haven't tested it, but you can probably use the pes2aud_es tool that comes
> > with the driver to extract the raw audio stream (in Mpeg 1, Layer 2 format)
> > from VDR's PES files.  You can then use mpg123 to convert this to wav.
>
> Oups, I'll have to find it: I don't have such a tool in my CVS driver
> (or???). Thanks you very much,

In fact, I was looking on the different DVB driver I have using find...
after that, I used rgrep and found it... right now, I can't compil it: I
have to look deeper why, mandrake gcc tells me I found a bug in cc1...

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index