[vdr] Re: Suggestion/Question

Am Freitag,  2. November 2001 09:36 schrieben Sie:

> Is anybody working on this or has anybody thought about ?

I thought about and the following procedure came in my mind. It does need a
Internet connection for the DVB Box. Someone who recorded a programme can
manually cut the commercials out and send the resulting marks.vdr to some
well known internet server. From where all others can download it and it does
the cut automatically. The only problem is that the real-time-clocks of all
involved people must be absolutly syncron that the recording started with the
same GOP. I don't know if there is a time-stamp oder GOP-number sent with the
DVB stream, this could help syncronizing the recordings.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index