[vdr] Re: A/V syncing in DVD replay

Am 3.11.2001 um 12:40 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> I would appreciate if those amoung you who have a DVD drive installed
> in their VDR machine could run tests with this version, and see whether
> audio and video (replayed via the DVB card's A/V out!) are ok. There
> might be DVDs out there with A/V multiplexing different than the ones
> I had available for testing. If you have a DVD where audio/video replay
> is broken or out of sync, please let me know.

I have tested three DVD's and all the time A/V was in sync. But in one
case after pressing back i have no audio in live stream. It only happens
one time, i can't reproduce this.

An other problem occurs when i skip two chapters in 'Start Trek - First
Contact'. This problems exist since VDR have DVD support. I'm going to
test this with an newer version of libdvdread later.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index