[vdr] Re: SVDR unavailable during command execution ?

Peter Huecker wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've written a small shellscript which grabs a still video frame using
> svdrpsend.pl
>
> If I run it from the command line, everything is fine, but if I include it in
> commands.conf it is impossible to connect to the SVDRP port, it seems that
> SVDRP is blocked during command ecxecution ??
>
> Any Ideas to enhance this ?
>
> Peter

Executing a command waits until that command has finished and shows its
result on the OSD screen. During that period of time SVDRP is unavailable.
Even if it would be able to grab a picture, that picture would contain the
OSD at that time, too.

Klaus