[vdr] Re: ERROR (dvbapi.c,550): DVB driver buffer overflow

Hello list,

today I made the experience of the buffer overflow problem:

The first time i saw this it was obviously my fault - timeshifting while
"scp-ing" large amounts of data is not such a good idea, especially not on
a K6-II 400 (@333) and Maxtor HDDs...

The next buffer overflow happened when I started recording on 2 Channels
simultaneously - I just wanted to test out my new low budget card :-).
Both recordings started at the same time and I wondered because the disk
performance should be enough for 2 recordings. Indeed, the second try
was successful. The problem seemed to be the concurrent starting time:
When starting the second recording process with one minute delay it ran
perfectly well.

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index