[vdr] Re: MP3 extention pre release

Hi,

> Hi all,
> I have done many big changes to the source and now there is a
> pre-release available for the ones of you who dare to test the
> new code. :-)
>
> The biggest change is the, that I now using libmad for MP3
> decoding and ID3 stuff. I'm very interested in feedback about the
> new decoder (stability, quality).
>
> News in detail:

No forward/rewind while playing a file at the moment?

On my first run, it didn't played a thing, but showed the files in OSD
which it thought it was playing.

After compiling with debug on, it played normally, then recompiled
without debug and it worked again. I don't know, what was wrong.

Mario

Home | Main Index | Thread Index