[vdr] Re: MP3 extention pre release, Sound?

Hi Stefan,

first of all I'd like to thank you for your 0.25pre2 patch. It works great for me.
Especially the ID3-Support is very nice.

But I have one general question concerning the sound: My amplifier is
connected with the line-out of my Soundblaster 1024. The line-out of my DVB-
Card (Rev. 2.1) is directly connected with the linein of the TV. Now if I'm using
mplayer via your patch, I get the sound through the amplifier.
If I play mp3's or view TV, I get the sound only through TV. Is there another
possibility than plugging the lineout of the DVB-Card into the linein of the
Soundcard?

CU, Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index