[vdr] Re: DVB nova

> Yes, works great as secondary card.
> But you need a DVB-S card as primary card.
> Ralf.
Yes, it works sometimes. Every time I plug the nova card into my system all
other DVB-s card start to have a lot of drop outs. Perhaps there  is
something wrong with the interrupts or so, but I checked several configurations(
regarding dvb-s cards, motherboards, slots) but nothing helped.

So if you like to test be sure you have the possibility to give the card
back to your dealer.

Good luck

Arno

http://www.gmx.net