[vdr] Re: make

Am Freitag, 16. November 2001 14:08 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
> I am still having the problem that I get an error message:
> Makefile:69: .dependencies: No such file or directory
> When I compile vdr 0.98 on my Redhat 7.1 system.

Dear Mr. "Potter",
it's a matter of good taste  and matter of good Netiquette to
submit your Name to the other readers of this list.
Such a usage of standard nettiquette would convince every one on the list
to help you. A "Harry/John Doe" would not receive a answer.

However the missing of the .dependencies file does not reflect an error,
this is not really needed. You can ignore the "error".
mfG
	J. Sauer
	AutomatiX Linux Support Team

--
Jürgen Sauer - AutomatiX GmbH, +49-4209-4699, jojo@automatix.de **
** Das Linux Systemhaus - Service - Support - Server - Lösungen **

Home | Main Index | Thread Index