[vdr] Re: Audio Output

Deine eMail vom Freitag, 16. November 2001 16:30:
> Hi,
>
> I've a great problem with audio output, i suppose there is an hardware
> failure in DAC of my Wintv DVB-s, it's possible
> To use the other audio adapter for DA convertion of dvb stream?

Hi  Andrea,

a few days ago I had audio trouble with my new Hauppauge DVB-s
Card. The analog sound was broken each ms, spdif-audio - no signal.
The recorded stream with this card was ok (playd with a new
card) but no way to listen sound analog or digital with the old one.

You may test if your spdif-adapter works pluged in minidisc or
dat-device.

Bye bye, Clemens

--
www.qsl.net/dg7raj