[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: OT: DVD-Recording under linux

> Sell Scsi DVD ROM=3D20
> Buy ATA
> Firewire is also for internal devices.
> I have no other solution for you sorry.

Thank to all for this ideas - but i don=B4t want to buy a Firewire Adapter=
.

I have made a realy nice Case for my VDR with a Pioneer DVD-Slot-IN Device=
 - and all this hardware was
realy expensive - so i don=B4t want to change to another Interface....

If there is no other way - i will put the Writer into my Server wich have =
free IDe Interface
That=B4s not the best solution... but i can live with it...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index