[vdr] Convert Recording to VFAT was: Re: AW: Re: OT: DVD-Recording under linux

Hi all

Is there any way to convert my Directory (video) structure to VFAT ?

If i compile VDR with VFAT=1 VDR is not able to read the recording made without VFAT....

So i want to change to VFAT - but i have 460GB of Recordings on Disk..

Is there any way to change this without deleting all ?

The Problem - also the Symbolic-Links are wrong if you change the Directorys...

If anyone have a Idea - please let me know...

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index