[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer extention 0.25 released

hi Stefan,

nice job.

> -Using libmad <http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/> for mp3
>  decoding. You must use at least version 0.14.2b. mpg123 is no
>  longer needed. This removes all problems related to mpg123
>  (e.g. bad locale, startup hangup, left behind mpg123 thread).

Now playing songs navigating with my remote control works well. Only after
switching back to the menu (back), first I have only tv sound (no picture)
and after a few seconds the watchdog mechanism of vdr helps (sometimes not).

I'm using the vdr-0.98-mp3-0.25 tarball. Any hints?

Bye,
Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index