[vdr] Re: SV: Re: Timeshift HOWTO?

> Currently I have 7 80 GB disks running and still about 100 hours free.
> With the upcomming 160 GB disks and/or Firewire it is no problem to
> extent the storage space. This is more convenient to me because
> everything is constantly online. And at current DVD recorder and DVD-R
> prices it is also cheaper.

Not if you realy want to store "serien" and so on... - i also have 4 100GB=
 Devices in my MainVDR
and 5*80GB in my Server for Video - but that=B4s not a solution for Future=
..

The other thing is, that at the moment the Harddrives will be biger every =
Month.. - so i wait=20
for the 200GB Drive and then i will update again :-)

I think 15 DM for a DVD-R (enough for 1 Movie or 3 Series) is ok - and i=B4=
m sure the price will fall down in the near future...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index