[vdr] AW: OT: Creating a "REAL VIDEO-DVD" under linux ?

Hello Axel,
>But now my question:=20
>
>Is it possible to make a "REAL" DVD out of this VDR-MPEG2 Files ? and burn=
> it under LINUX so i can use it in a DVD-Player ?
should be imho possible. Demuxing & Remuxing should be possible. Burning as
well. However I am not sure, whether there is already DVD authoring software
for Linux, necessary to create a functional structure and the iso2burn.

>Or is it possible to make a SVDR on a DVD  - and are such cd=B4s playable =
>in a usual DVD-Player ?
What would "SVDR" be? VDR-data on CDR (SVCD-like?)? Could maybe run on
Yamakawa etc. but most definitely not on standard DVD-players

>CU
>
>Axel
Best,
Andreas