[vdr] Linker error compiling vdr

Moin,

I get the error msg:
"...ld: cannot find -ldvdread"
when I try to compile (as root) vdr with
"make DVD=1 REMOTE=KBD DEBUG_OSD=1"

Paths:
/usr/src/VDR (from here I called "make...")
/usr/src/DVB
/usr/src/DVD/libdvdread/dvdread/
          "     "      /src/
          "     "      /(files)

In "libdvdread" is the contents of libdvdread-9_0_2_tar.gz

Is this right? I tried some other locations for /DVD
and /libdvdread (under VDR) but it didnt worked.

Compiling with the both last options is working and
once it worked with DVD=1 alone. "make clean" before
a new try didnt help. "man ld" says the -l option
specifies an archive as "-lxxxxx.a" but I dont find
any file "dvdread.a".

Sorry if the questions are more Linux-basic but I'm
not very experienced with Linux.

Jörg.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index